See the incredible masterpieces by the great artists of the Renaissance, including Botticelli and Caravaggio.
Take a Classic Vespa Tour of Beautiful Florence
Experience the amazing city of Florence just like a local — by driving through the city on a Vespa scooter! Like a scene from a classic movie, cruise through the rolling Tuscan hills with the Florentine skyline as a backdrop.
We have selected the ideal itinerary that provides you with awe-inspiring views of Florence. Once you arrive to the meeting point, you are driven by air-conditioned minivan to the departure point. After a few instructions, you hop on your Vespa and start your journey along this one-of-a-kind city.
What You See
- Florence Highlights
Our first stop is Piazzale Michelangelo, the city’s most renowned viewpoint, where you have time to soak up the magical scenery. The convent of San Miniato, famous for its historic cemetery and ancient medieval history, is our next stop. This panoramic spot offers views of the Duomo, Palazzo Vecchio, and the amazing Florentine skyline.
- Neighbouring Town of Fiesole
We also visit the small town of Fiesole. Just a few minutes from the city center, this small town offers spectacular views of the breathtaking landscape. While you explore the town, make sure to check out the original Roman amphitheatre before we regroup and return to the meeting point.
Learn More About Your Vespa Half-Day Tour
- Professional tour leader
- Original Vespa scooter (automatic)
- Third party insurance for civil liability
- Helmet, fuel, and taxes
- Pick-up and drop-off to central meeting point
Food and beverages
- Please Note
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your tour start time.
- No are refunds provided for no-shows or late arrivals.
- Tour may be cancelled/postponed if adverse weather makes it unsafe to drive.
- Participants must provide a valid driving license and be at least 18 years old.
- A valid credit card is required at the time of booking for a guarantee.
- Please note that if you book this tour, you must be able to drive the scooter. In the case that you do not know how to drive safely, the agency may cancel your booking with no refund available.
- What to Bring
- Comfortable shoes and clothing
- Only small bags/backpacks