See the incredible masterpieces by the great artists of the Renaissance, including Botticelli and Caravaggio.
An Unforgettable Tuscany Wine Tour
For a truly Tuscan experience you only need three things: a vineyard, a glass of Chianti, and a delicious meal. Our dinner and wine tour in Tuscany provides that and more!
You travel by air-conditioned coach/minivan through the idyllic Tuscan countryside. Before your tour of the vineyards, you are given a wine glass to bring along for the various tastings. This small-scale wine route is followed by a visit to the estate’s historic chapel. Dinner is served amid the fragrant rows of grapevines in the vineyard. Brilliant starlight is accompanied by soft lights strung overhead and the glow of the candlelit table. You can’t miss this uniquely Tuscan evening!
What You Taste
- The Food and Wine
Tuscany is famous for its robust culinary tradition, and the vineyard is no different. Only fresh, local products are used in all of the dishes — in fact, it’s likely that the vegetables were picked fresh the same day in the estate’s farm. A traditional Tuscan dish of either pappa al pomodoro or ribollita is followed by barbecued meat and seasonal vegetables.
With amazing Chianti wine, picture-perfect panoramas, and delectable local produce, this dinner under the Tuscan stars is sure to be a highlight of your time in Italy!
Learn More About Your Culinary Experience
- Professional tour guides
- Travel to vineyard by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Tour of the vineyards and winery and wine tasting
- Dinner at the estate
Hotel pick-up and drop-off (available on request)
- Please Note
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to start time.
- No refunds provided for no-shows or late arrivals
- Tour runs rain or shine! In the event of adverse weather, the dinner takes place inside the estate’s restaurant.
- Vegetarian menu available on request
- Participants must be able to ascend and descend stairs.
- What to Bring