Become a Gladiator – Gladiator photo shoot
€25 €15 / per person
Become a Gladiator and have fun with an Ancient Roman photoshoot
Become a gladiator for a day! Visit a local Roman photo studio where you can dress like a gladiator and take photos!
- Dress up as a gladiator in an authentic costume or choose from a variety of other Ancient Roman costumes
- Create scenes from Ancient Rome with various props and backgrounds in a local Roman studio
- Take photos on your own camera or feel like a real star and have a professional take the photos
- Shop the variety of daily life replicas in the photo studio’s Ancient Roman store.
TOUR DESCRIPTIONWhether you are a fan of the legendary and heroic gladiators, or simply wish to be one of the noble Roman citizens, you can select your favorite costume and take a photo of you and your family re-enacting some of Rome’s most famous historical moments. Having browsed the wide variety of costumes the studio has to offer, you can make your choice to become a senator, a noble lady, or even a strong, fighting gladiator. There is even a replica of the costume worn by Maximus in the movie Gladiator. Then choose to take your own photo with your phone or let the professionals take your photo for you. Whichever you choose, you will return home with a memory and souvenir unlike any other. After your photo shoot, you can browse the small shop in the front of the studio filled with replicas of traditional Roman items for sale. Items such as playing dice and bones, minted Roman coins, costumes, weapons and even Ancient Roman wine. Spend a few moments chatting with the shopkeeper and learn about how the objects were used in Ancient Rome and purchase a few to take home with you. Read More..
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- The voucher for the photoshoot is redeemable at any time by going directly to the location of the studio on the day of the tour.
- The voucher entitles the customer to a 30-minute photoshoot using a variety of costumes and props.
- The price includes photos that are taken on the customers own camera/camera phone.
- There is the possibility to have a professional photographer and printed photographs for an additional fee payable directly to the studio at the time.