Gladiator Experience – Colosseum Tour & Gladiator photo shoot
€55 / per person
skip the line
Become a Gladiator with an Ancient Roman photoshoot and Colosseum Tour
Enjoy a tour of the Colosseum followed by a photo shoot dressed as a gladiator! Skip the line and dive fully into the world of the gladiators of Ancient Rome.
- Skip the Line access to the Colosseum
- Fun professional licenced tour guide
- 2-3 hours
- Photoshoot experience in Ancient Roman costume.
- Complimentary tour of the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
TOUR DESCRIPTIONYour guide will bring the gory events that took place inside the Colosseum to life and make you feel as though you were part of the screaming crowd. Envision yourself down on the arena floor as a gladiator being announced for an impending battle! Learn about the styles of fighting and the celebrity that winning could bring. Your guide will immerse you in the tales of the bloody battles and victorious celebration of the gladiators that fought in the Colosseum. Once you learn all of the history and gory stories of the Colosseum from your professional guide, you can then head to the photo studio where you can put on a costume and take your own photo dressed as a Roman gladiator! Whether you and your party are fans of the legendary fighting heroes or simply desire the lifestyle of the noble Roman citizens, you can select your favorite historic costume and take a photo re-enacting some of your favorite stories learned on your tour. If you would like to make your day complete, you can join one of our optional group tours of the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. You will follow your entertaining guide into the oldest parts of Rome where the Emperors lived, and walk the same streets as the Roman citizens going about their daily activities in the Forum. Walk past and hear stories about the Temple of Julius Caesar, the Arch of Titus and the Temple of Romulus. Your engaging guide will round out your tour by regaling you with tales of the emperors and the noble families of ancient Rome. Read More..
- Personal headsets
- Entrance tickets and all fees
- Priority skip the line entrance to the Colosseum
- Professional licensed tour guide
- 30-minute photoshoot with props & costumes at a Roman photo studio
- Complimentary tour of the Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- Printed photographs (available at studio for an additional fee)
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- The latest check-in is no later than 15 minutes before the tour start time
- The tour runs rain or shine! Refunds will not be provided for no-shows or late arrivals
- Skip-the-line and priority entrance refers to the ticket line only and not the security check line which everyone has to go through upon entering the Colosseum
- There may be additional security checks and some delays due to new security measures in operation
- Please be advised that the exact reservation times may vary slightly due to decisions made by the Colosseum administration office on or before the scheduled tour date. These last-minute changes are outside of our control but if the time will vary by 20 minutes either before or after your original tour time then we will contact you by email to inform you of this change.
- Entrance to the Palatine Hill and Roman Forum will be with the tour guide only, guests cannot leave the group and enter these areas alone as they will not have an individual ticket. For group reservations the Colosseum does not provide individual tickets but one group ticket which the guide will use for all three areas.
- The Palatine Hill and Roman Forum section of the tour is complimentary and runs at set times each day. It will not begin immediately after your Colosseum tour has finished as time is given for guests to explore the Colosseum for a while on their own. You will be informed of the exact time and meeting point for this part of the tour, it is usually, but not always, around 45 minutes after the end of your Colosseum tour.
- Only small bags will be allowed inside. Prohibited items include scissors, pocket knives, aerosols and liquids, even if less than 100ml (except for water)
- All children must be accompanied by an adult, children under 3 years of age are free
- Please bring valid photographic ID as you will be asked to show this at the Colosseum’s entrance
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- The voucher for the photoshoot is redeemable at any time by going directly to the location of the studio on the day of the tour. The voucher entitles the customer to a 30 minute photoshoot using a variety of costumes and props. The price includes photos that are taken on the customers own camera/camera phone. There is the possibility to have a professional photographer and printed photographs for an additional fee payable directly to the studio at the time.