Priority Access – Colosseum Express tour
Priority access one-hour Colosseum tour
No trip to Rome is complete without a tour of the magnificent Colosseum. Be sure that you skip the line and receive instant access to monument by taking one of the best Colosseum tours that Show Me Italy has to offer. Your comprehensive fast track Colosseum tour brings you right to the front line of ancient Rome.
- One-Hour Colosseum Guided Tour<
- Skip The Line Access
- Immerse yourself in Ancient Rome
- Professional licensed tour guide
TOUR DESCRIPTIONWith this fast track tour you will have priority access so wil not have to wait in long ticket lines and our fantastic guide will bring the monument to life for you in just about an hour.
A once in a lifetime opportunityGetting the chance to witness this massive ancient structure in person is a one of a kind opportunity – and when you can do it quickly but without sacrificing the quality of your experience, it’s even better. This overview tour is designed for those who are running short on time or who simply want to pay a visit to the Colosseum without touring the rest of ancient Rome. Our express tour offers you instant skip the line access, so that you can see the Colosseum in all of its glory without wasting time in long ticket lines. This one-hour guided tour shows you everything that you need to see to. Read More..
- Entrance tickets & all fees
- Priority skip the line entrance
- Professional licenced tour guide
- Food & beverages
- Hotel drop off/pick up
Know Before You Go
- The latest check-in is no later than 15 minutes before the tour start time
- The tour runs rain or shine! Refunds will not be provided for no-shows or late arrivals
- Skip-the-line and priority entrance refers to the ticket line only and not the security check line which everyone has to go through upon entering the Colosseum
- There may be additional security checks and some delays due to new security measures in operation
- Please be advised that the exact reservation times may vary slightly due to decisions made by the Colosseum administration office on or before the scheduled tour date. These last-minute changes are outside of our control but if the time will vary by 20 minutes either before or after your original tour time then we will contact you by email to inform you of this change.
- Entrance to the Palatine Hill and Roman Forum will be with the tour guide only, guests cannot leave the group and enter these areas alone as they will not have an individual ticket. For group reservations the Colosseum does not provide individual tickets but one group ticket which the guide will use for all three areas.
- The Palatine Hill and Roman Forum section of the tour is complimentary and runs at set times each day. It will not begin immediately after your Colosseum tour has finished as time is given for guests to explore the Colosseum for a while on their own. You will be informed of the exact time and meeting point for this part of the tour, it is usually, but not always, around 45 minutes after the end of your Colosseum tour.
- Only small bags will be allowed inside. Prohibited items include scissors, pocket knives, aerosols and liquids, even if less than 100ml (except for water)
- All children must be accompanied by an adult, children under 3 years of age are free
- Please bring valid photographic ID as you will be asked to show this at the Colosseum’s entrance
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Bring a bottle of water (especially in hot weather)
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible