Priority Access – Colosseum Tour & Hop on/Hop off Bus ticket
€49 / per person
skip the line
Priority access Colosseum tour with Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour Ticket
Enjoy all the sights of Rome at your leisure with either a 24 or 48 our tour bus ticket plus a fast track express tour of the Colosseum with this handy combo package.
- 24 or 48 hour hop on hop off bus ticket to tour the main sites of the city
- Hop on and off as much as you like
- Commentary in 9 languages
- Skip the line entrance into the colosseum
- An express one hour guided tour of the Colosseum with a professional fluent tour guide
Hop On Hop Off Bus TourYou can choose either a 24 or 48 hour bus ticket which allows you to travel between the sites, hopping on and off as much as you like. Onboard you will find a running commentary of the city’s most famous historical sites in 9 different languages. The bus will stop at 10 different locations allowing you to hop off and explore the stunning areas in more detail.
Express ColosseumYou will also have an Express Colosseum Tour which means you will have priority access to the world-famous monument without waiting in the terribly long ticket lines. You will be taken through the Colosseum by our vibrant and fantastic guide who will bring the ancient ruins to life for you in just one hour. You will hear stories of how the Colosseum was constructed and details of the fascinating displays and gory battles which took place on the arena floor.
Continue your adventureAfter spending some time exploring the Colosseum when the tour has finished, you can continue your adventure around the sites of Rome on the bus. Read More..
- 24 or 48 hour Hop on Hop off bus ticket
- 1 hour Express Colosseum Guided Tour
- Professional Live Guide
- Fast Track entry to the Colosseum
- All tickets and reservation fees for Colosseum entry
- Food & beverages
- Hotel drop off/pick up
- Validity of the bus ticket begins when you use it for the first time on the bus. From that time it will be valid for either 24/48 hours.
- To book this combo, choose the date and time that you would like to take your Colosseum Express Tour.
- The latest check-in is no later than 15 minutes before the tour start time
- The tour runs rain or shine! Refunds will not be provided for no-shows or late arrivals
- Skip-the-line and priority entrance refers to the ticket line only and not the security check line which everyone has to go through upon entering the Colosseum
- There may be additional security checks and some delays due to new security measures in operation
- Please be advised that the exact reservation times may vary slightly due to decisions made by the Colosseum administration office on or before the scheduled tour date. These last-minute changes are outside of our control but if the time will vary by 20 minutes either before or after your original tour time then we will contact you by email to inform you of this change.
- Entrance to the Palatine Hill and Roman Forum will be with the tour guide only, guests cannot leave the group and enter these areas alone as they will not have an individual ticket. For group reservations the Colosseum does not provide individual tickets but one group ticket which the guide will use for all three areas.
- The Palatine Hill and Roman Forum section of the tour is complimentary and runs at set times each day. It will not begin immediately after your Colosseum tour has finished as time is given for guests to explore the Colosseum for a while on their own. You will be informed of the exact time and meeting point for this part of the tour, it is usually, but not always, around 45 minutes after the end of your Colosseum tour.
- Only small bags will be allowed inside. Prohibited items include scissors, pocket knives, aerosols and liquids, even if less than 100ml (except for water)
- All children must be accompanied by an adult, children under 3 years of age are free
- Please bring valid photographic ID as you will be asked to show this at the Colosseum’s entrance
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Bring a bottle of water (especially in hot weather)
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible