Priority Access – Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel
€69 €59 / per person
Special Offer Skip The Line
Priority Access tour of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
An enchanting and fascinating journey through the heart of the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel.
- Priority access tour of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Small groups with fluent speaking, first class tour guides
- Skip-the-line priority access so valuable time is not wasted standing in lines for entrance tickets
- Visit the best of the Vatican Museums including the Raphael Rooms, Belvedere Courtyard, Galleries, Sistine Chapel.
- Professional licensed tour guide
TOUR DESCRIPTIONShow Me Italy is not in the business of guiding you like sheep around the sights of the Vatican, instead we will take you on an exciting and fascinating journey through the heart of the museums and the Sistine Chapel. Your fluent, fun and fantastic guide will bring the history, art and architecture to life for you as you stroll through the maze of galleries and chambers inside the Museums and visit the awe-inspiring Sistine Chapel.
GalleriesYou will hear about the intriguing history of the Vatican City and the papacy whilst taking time to muse over the magnificent works of the Renaissance greats, such as Michelangelo and Raphael and also the vast amount of stunning ancient Roman sculptures which adorn the hallways. You may even see a few famous faces which you didn’t expect to see.
Sistine ChapelYou will then be led into the stunning Sistine Chapel which you guide will already have explained to you beforehand. We can’t say ‘Cameras at the ready’ here because alas no photos are allowed, but you will have the time and space to soak up the genius of Michelangelo surrounding you and we promise it’ll be imprinted in your memory forever.
Priority Access to St Peter’s BasilicaFollowing on from the Sistine Chapel, the guide will take you through a special entrance into St Peter’s Basilica. The guide will give a brief explanation of the Basilica from the famous balcony from where you can marvel at the sheer size and grandeur of the Church. Then you are free to go inside and appreciate further the genius of Michelangelo with his Dome and Pieta, and visit the burial places of past Popes and Saints such as John Paul II John XXIII. Read More..
- All entrance and reservation fees
- Skip the line priority entrance
- Professional live tour guide
- Hotel drop off/pick up
- Food and beverages
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- The latest check-in is no later than 15 minutes before the tour start time.
- The tour runs rain or shine! Refunds will not be provided for no-shows or late arrivals.
- The Vatican operates a STRICT dress code policy. Shoulders and knees MUST be covered and men must wear long trousers. Failure to adhere to this policy will result in denial of entry and in this case there will be no refunds available of either the ticket or tour cost.
- Skip-the-line and priority entrance refers to the ticket line only and not the security check line which everyone has to go through upon entering the Vatican.
- There may be additional security checks and some delays due to new security measures in operation.
- Please be advised that the exact reservation times may vary slightly due to decisions made by the Vatican administration office on or before the scheduled tour date. These last-minute changes are outside of our control but if the time will vary by 20 minutes either before or after your original tour time then we will contact you by email to inform you of this change.
- Only small bags will be allowed inside. Prohibited items include scissors, pocket knives, aerosols and liquids, even if less than 100ml (except for water).
- All children must be accompanied by an adult, children under 3 years of age are free.
- Please bring valid photographic ID as you may to show this at the entrance
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
- Bring a bottle of water (especially in hot weather).
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible