Special Access – Colosseum Underground with Arena Floor & Dungeons
Exclusive access tour to Colosseum underground dungeons and Arena floor
Dive deep to the depths of Rome’s ancient Colosseum with exclusive access to the underground chambers of the Colosseum and the partially reconstructed arena floor. Immerse yourself in a sea of hidden history that few others have the opportunity to witness. Do it all with Show Me Italy.
- Exclusive Colosseum Underground Tour
- Access to restricted arena floor area
- Skip the Line access to all sites
- Professional licensed tour guide
Deep in the depthsLose yourself in the lion cages, the gladiator rooms, and the preparation chamber where you can immerse yourself in the old air that has stood still within those walls for centuries. With priority access, you’ll learn just how valuable it is to tour Italy with Show Me Italy. Explore the Colosseum underground and arena floor with your guided tour and learn all about the magnificent history of ancient Rome. Read More..
- Entrance tickets & all fees
- Priority skip the line entrance
- Professional licenced tour guide
- Food & beverages
- Hotel drop off/pick up
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- The latest check-in is no later than 15 minutes before the tour start time.
- The tour runs rain or shine! Refunds will not be provided for no-shows or late arrivals.
- Skip-the-line and priority entrance refers to the ticket line only and not the security check line which everyone has to go through upon entering the Colosseum.
- There may be additional security checks and some delays due to new security measures in operation.
- Please be advised that the exact reservation times may vary slightly due to decisions made by the Colosseum administration office on or before the scheduled tour date. These last-minute changes are outside of our control but if the time will vary by 20 minutes either before or after your original tour time then we will contact you by email to inform you of this change.
- Entrance to the Palatine Hill and Roman Forum will be with the tour guide only, guests cannot leave the group and enter these areas alone as they will not have an individual ticket. For group reservations the Colosseum does not provide individual tickets but one group ticket which the guide will use for all three areas.
- The Palatine Hill and Roman Forum section of the tour runs at set times each day. It will not begin immediately after your Colosseum tour has finished as time is given for guests to explore the Colosseum for a while on their own. You will be informed of the exact time and meeting point for this part of the tour, it is usually, but not always, around 45 minutes after the end of your Colosseum tour.
- Only small bags will be allowed inside. Prohibited items include scissors, pocket knives, aerosols and liquids, even if less than 100ml (except for water).
- All children must be accompanied by an adult, children under 3 years of age are free.
- Please bring valid photographic ID as you will be asked to show this at the Colosseum’s entrance.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
- Bring a bottle of water (especially in hot weather).
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible.