Special Access – Morning Vatican Tour
€79 €65 / per person
Priority access Early Entrance Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel tour
A unique opportunity to visit the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel before the daily crowds enter.
- Early entrance before doors open to general public
- VIP access – no waiting in lines
- Professional Vatican tour guide
- Quick access into St Peter’s Basilica
Michelangelo, Raphael, Caravaggio and Ancient sculpturesOur fluent, fantastic and fun guide will lead you through the maze of the Museums whilst telling you about the intriguing history of the Vatican City and the papacy. Along the way you will view and learn about the magnificent works of the greats, such as Michelangelo, Caravaggio and Raphael as well as the vast amount of ancient Roman sculptures held within the Museums. You will journey through the heart of the Museums, including the Raphael Rooms, the Galleries and the awe-inspiring Sistine Chapel.
Sistine ChapelDelight yourself in having the space and peace to wonder around the Sistine Chapel without being carried by the tide of tourists that pack into the Chapel during the day. You will have the unique opportunity to closely view the highlights which your guide pointed out before entering and will really have the chance to soak up the intense atmosphere of your surroundings.
Priority entrance to St Peter’s BasilicaFollowing on from the Sistine Chapel, the guide will take you through a special entrance into St Peter’s Basilica. The guide will give a brief explanation of the Basilica from the famous balcony from where you can marvel at the sheer size and grandeur of the Church. Then you are free to go inside and appreciate further the genius of Michelangelo with his Dome and Pieta, and visit the burial places of past Popes and Saints such as John Paul II John XXIII. Read More..
- All entrance and reservation fees
- Skip the line priority entrance
- Early access
- Professional live tour guide
- Hotel drop off/pick up
- Food and beverages
- Entrance to St Peter’s Basilica
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- The latest check-in is no later than 15 minutes before the tour start time.
- The tour runs rain or shine! Refunds will not be provided for no-shows or late arrivals.
- The Vatican operates a STRICT dress code policy. Shoulders and knees MUST be covered and men must wear long trousers. Failure to adhere to this policy will result in denial of entry and in this case there will be no refunds available of either the ticket or tour cost.
- Skip-the-line and priority entrance refers to the ticket line only and not the security check line which everyone has to go through upon entering the Vatican.
- There may be additional security checks and some delays due to new security measures in operation.
- Please be advised that the exact reservation times may vary slightly due to decisions made by the Vatican administration office on or before the scheduled tour date. These last-minute changes are outside of our control but if the time will vary by 20 minutes either before or after your original tour time then we will contact you by email to inform you of this change.
- Only small bags will be allowed inside. Prohibited items include scissors, pocket knives, aerosols and liquids, even if less than 100ml (except for water).
- All children must be accompanied by an adult, children under 3 years of age are free.
- Please bring valid photographic ID as you may to show this at the entrance.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
- Bring a bottle of water (especially in hot weather).
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible.