VIP Vatican – Private Vatican Museums tour
€250 / per person
Skip The Line
Private guided tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica
A tailor-made private tour with a wonderful licensed tour guide of the Vatican Museums, the stunning Sistine Chapel and the beautiful St Peter’s Basilica.
- Private guided tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel & St Peter’s Basilica
- VIP access – skip the line to both the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica
- Professional licensed Vatican tour guide
- 3-hours duration
- Flexible route through the Museums depending on your wishes
TOUR DESCRIPTIONPersonalise your Vatican experience and see this amazing state exactly how you want with your own fabulous tour guide. This is a comprehensive tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica with a tour guide dedicated only to you, so you can experience the stunning Museums and Basilica in peace and tranquillity.
Private Tour ExperienceOur fluent and professional tour guide will take you on a wonderful journey through the heart of the Vatican Museums. The collections in the Museums are immense and having your own private guide enables you to fully participate in your tour experience and also have it tailored exactly to suit your needs. Whilst leading you through the maze of galleries your guide will regale you with intriguing stories of the history of the Vatican and the papacy.
Art and HistoryYour journey will pass through the heart of the Vatican Museums as you view and learn about amazing ancient Roman sculptures on display. You will visit the Raphael Rooms where you will learn about the life and works of this talented and famous artist. You will see stunning artwork from less famous artists such as in the Gallery of the Maps and the Gallery of the Tapestries.
Sistine ChapelVisiting the Sistine Chapel with a private tour guide is a wonderful experience as your guide can take you to a perfect space, away from the crowds, where you can view and talk about the stunning frescoes of Michelangelo. You will be able to spend as much time as you please soaking up the intense atmosphere and history that surrounds you.
St Peter’s BasilicaThe last stop on your Vatican experience will be the amazing St Peter’s Basilica which you will visit with your private guide. You will have priority access to the church directly from the Sistine Chapel and once inside you can marvel at the sheer size and grandeur of the building. You will learn even more about the genius of Michelangelo as you view his infamous sculpture the Pieta and stand beneath the Dome which he envisioned. You will see Bernini’s famous altar and learn about the history of this fascinating Basilica. Read More..
- All entrance and reservation fees
- Skip the Line priority entrance to both the Vatican Museums and St Peter’s Basilica
- Private professional tour guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off (this can be arranged upon request)
- Food & beverages
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- The latest check-in is no later than 15 minutes before the tour start time.
- The tour runs rain or shine! Refunds will not be provided for no-shows or late arrivals.
- The Vatican operates a STRICT dress code policy. Shoulders and knees MUST be covered and men must wear long trousers. Failure to adhere to this policy will result in denial of entry and in this case there will be no refunds available of either the ticket or tour cost.
- Skip-the-line and priority entrance refers to the ticket line only and not the security check line which everyone has to go through upon entering the Vatican.
- There may be additional security checks and some delays due to new security measures in operation.
- Please be advised that the exact reservation times may vary slightly due to decisions made by the Vatican administration office on or before the scheduled tour date.These last-minute changes are outside of our control but if the time will vary by 20 minutes either before or after your original tour time then we will contact you by email to inform you of this change.
- Only small bags will be allowed inside. Prohibited items include scissors, pocket knives, aerosols and liquids, even if less than 100ml (except for water).
- All children must be accompanied by an adult, children under 3 years of age are free.
- Please bring valid photographic ID as you may to show this at the entrance
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
- Bring a bottle of water (especially in hot weather).
- This tour can be tailored to be wheelchair accessible.